TTHE PACK THIS JOURNAL. A hardcover, spiral travel journal. This is the only travel journal you will ever need, and suitable for any trip.
In one journal, you can keep your words and your things. You can pack it full of whatever you want, and the memories that are attached to specific items. Use the pen to write your words, and the included glue dots and photo corners to add your collected items to the journal.
The pages offer space to write, doodle, glue, and track every moment of your trip. This journal has no lines. This is your journal, do with it what you want.
I encourage you to collect everything you see: the card from your favorite restaurant, the receipt from the bus you took outside the city, the plane ticket that took you exactly where you needed to go. Everything has a memory attached to it, so use it.
- 6 different packing lists including adult, kids, carry on, electronics, and more!
- 100 blank pages
- End page to remember your favorite trips
- Bound with black twin loop wire. Your journal will lay flat!
- Black elastic band to hold the pages in place
- Pen loop with pen included
- Pocket on the front cover to hold whatever paper items you find!
- Two sheets of glue dots and one sheet of photo corners included!
- Journal size is 5.5 X 8.25 inches (13.97x 21cm)
- Designed in Denver, Colorado
The Pack This Spiral Journal are made with 100 pages (95 blank sheets) bright white acid free lined paper (this paper has a nice thick feel to it, does not bleed through) 1 sheet of photo corners and 2 sheets of glue dots are included.
The first 8 pages including packing lists for adults, kids, carry on, and more.
Front and back covers are 80 pt heavy weight beige chipboard to provide a firm and easy writing surface.